Commercial Awareness Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Commercial awareness is of increasing benefit to us all and the organisations that we work for and / or support in our everyday working lives.
In challenging market and economic conditions, individuals need to have a greater awareness of how an organisation operates at a strategic level and how external influences affect the organisation’s progress.
Increasingly, staff and managers are being asked to take decisions with a strong focus on the external environment and the impact that such changes may have internally.
During this course you will be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking tools to develop a direction for your team
- Translate strategy into action
- Identify key financial indicators affecting your team or organisation
Introductions and Objectives
Strategic Thinking and Leadership
- The true nature of leadership – the difference between management and leadership
- Creating and communicating a vision
- Strategy, tactics and operations
- Problem analysis – PESTLE, SWOT, Cause and Effect
- Creative thinking strategies
Finance and Running a Business
- Income and expenditure
- The costs of running a business or department
- Forecasting and reporting
- Using a balance sheet
- Profit and loss reporting
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price