14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Staff who need to be fully aware of the issues surrounding Communicating and Influencing:
- Their colleagues
- Their bosses
- Their internal and external customers and stakeholders
Format of the course
The course will be a highly-interactive combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Exercises and Case Studies
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the need to manage their own behaviour before they can influence others’ behaviour
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the various communications media available
- Manage their internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Explain how to deal with the difficult situations they may encounter in the office
This course is almost identical to the Team Members’ course (see separate outline) but with these changes:
- There is an addition module entitled: Leadership v Management which covers:
- The similarities and differences between Leadership and Management. What makes a Great Leader; what makes a Great Manager?
- Management Styles
- There is an additional module entitled: Delivering Change which covers:
- Why Change does / does not work
- Change Principles
- Resistance to Change – and why, occasionally, resistance to change is beneficial
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From 3000EUR (12)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|