21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Senior Managers who need an insight into the issues of Strategic Management and its application
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case-Studies and Examples
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define issues underpinning successful strategic leadership and the link to a strong organisational climate
- Describe a range of strategic business models and their potential implications for their own business
- Define the critical concepts underpinning building high performing teams and managing change
- Define and use key financial measures of strategic success
What is Strategic Management?
- What are the Vision, values, mission statement for your organisation?
- Role Clarity: what can you contribute?
- A fresh look at Strategy and Competitive Advantage
Strategic Tools and a Strategic Planning Framework
- A SWOT analysis for your company / department
- Understanding Key Financial Statements
Management Styles v Organisational Climate
- Management v Leadership
- What Management Styles are available to be used? How should they be used?
- What are the various Organisational Climate Factors? How should they be instilled?
- How to merge Management Styles with Organisational Climate
Successful Change Management
- Understanding and using the key Change Management Principles
Creating High-Performing Teams
- The crucial importance of the stages of Team Development in creating High-Performing Teams
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From 4500EUR (11)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|